(Surprise) Bridal Shower

With the way things are going on right now, I don't even know if it will still turn out to be a surprise bridal shower after all.


It's all because of Winston and his big, insensitive mouth. He asked Chris (the bride-to-be) if she would like to have any bridal showers soon and if she wants to have any gigolos during that day.

The questions were all right. However, in all my efforts to make this shower a top secret, his actions led to my dismay.


She reacted well in those questions. She wanted to do it perhaps in January 2012. And that she wants a gigolo. She doesn't want it to be too cheesy. And that she wants it to be fun.

My only disappointment was the fact that Winston already somehow planted some seeds on Chris to make her believe that we are interested in planning one such party for her. When in fact, I wanted her to be totally clueless about this.


Oh well! All that needs to be said has already been said. I hope everything still turns out for the better.

Signing off,
SuperPao

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Wow!! These pink and blue baby shower cupcakes looks adorable. They are looking delicious and creative too and want to have similar ones for my sister’s baby shower that I will throw her at one of NYC wedding venues. Thanks for this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete