Monthly MSRs

Whenever we have our usual monthly MSRs, I always feel threatened and scared. I need like hours to compose my self and prepare the axes (aka conversation pieces) I will throw to each one of them.

Funny enough, I thought each person in the con-call somehow resembles to a cartoon character.

U.S. Developers


Don - Too talkative. Mr. "Know It All"



Karen - She has the power to scold you off and scare you. But nonetheless, she seems to be very motherly.

DA Team


Ronald - Deep voice and asks a lot of questions. He will easily put his "beak" on anyone.

Steve - He's an enemy in disguise. Need I say more?


Greg - Can be good and bad. Very insightful.


KT - Aside from the figure resembling to Porky, he seems to be a nice fellow.

Signing off,
SuperPao

0 comments:

Post a Comment