Friday night shopping at King and King Wong

Lately, my weekend habits have changed. No more staying up late because I'm still having some drinks with my friends. No more clubbing. No more coffee dates with the SG Party Peeps. No more house parties.

Just yesterday, Ton and I ended up merely shopping for his about-to-be-put-up resto at the most convenient mall near our place: Nex. 

Friday, what the heck?! 

---

King and King Wong is indeed a gem in our neighbourhood. Located at the 4th level of Nex, most items here are quite expensive. But you will definitely see a lot of cute, artsy pieces in this store. Good alternative to the overly crowded Ikea shops.


Madam Ton with his pushcart.

Cute egg timers! But most of them are already spoilt. Management! These items are not working properly!



Aren't they cute?


Egg cutters! They actually have a lot of egg-related pieces.



Ton said he wanted a taseel. I was like --- what's a tassel?

The ceiling decors are lovely. We bought one for the resto too...

Then you have a lot of these kitchen centerpieces. I just love the colors..

The stirrers are fun to play with

From bottles to glasses, everything looks expensive.

Of course, I needed to buy something for myself too... check out these passport holder and name card holder I bought at $17.00

Not as crowded as Ikea.

At the facade

Want to create heart shaped omelettes?

These utensils are undeniably pang-mayaman!

Antique photo frames are gorgeous!

Fake fruits in their supermarket-like aisle

Cashier! Lovely wall pieces...


0 comments:

Post a Comment