Top 10 hottest male Pinoy celebrities & personalities

10. Eddie Mendez
For those of you who still remember him, he first gained popularity circa 2002 when he appeared on the centerfold of Cosmo Philippines' 69 hottest bachelors. He had a brief stint on local TV too via MTV Philippines VJ hunt, which he didn't end up winning the title. I heard he is now a fitness instructor to some stars like Raymond Gutierrez. Last time I saw him was two weeks ago at Opus, Resorts World, dancing with a pretty gal. At least he's not gay at all...




9. Luke Jickain
He is my forever hottest male model in the Philippines. Great smile. Great skin color. Great abs. Last time I saw him, he's back on TV via ABS-CBN's current teleserye, "Maria la del Barrio" playing some 2nd/3rd lead.



8. Joseph Yeo
Chinito basketball players are to die for! I was never a fan of La Salle Green Archers especially during my college years, but because of Mr. Yeo, I didn't really take any sides during those games. Saw him at Opus, Resorts World too a couple of weeks ago.


7. Paolo Avelino
Paolo is getting hotter and hotter nowadays. I don't know why as well. He's to die for, actually.




6. Brent Javier
Let's not take a "naked" photo of Brent. That's already predictable. Well, he's far cuter fully-clothed isn't it. He no longer appears that often on billboards or magazines. I bet it's because he's ageing fast too.


5. Marky Stroem
Newbie singer Marky is cutesy-patootsie. His smile will make you melt. And he sings very well too! I hope ABS-CBN and ASAP give him more exposure on the boob-tube.



4. JC De Vera
I wonder why fame wasn't that kind to him. What I love about him is that he doesn't look jologs at all. He's someone you will have a crush on typically at school.


3. Jerico Redrico
If you see him in a mall passing by, you will definitely do a second or third or gazillion look. Typical looks for an artista. Not someone who will be famous. But someone who looks above-average among commoners.



2. Lemuelle Pelayo
Not really a familiar face. But among models, he's known to be a malanding model. He's cute. Adorable. A few years back, I often saw him at Greenbelt 3, usually on a Friday evening hanging out with his cohorts in the industry.




1. Diether Ocampo
Diet will always and forever be my number one. Love chinitos!



Signing off,
SuperPao

0 comments:

Post a Comment