Bic's Big 28th

Is it true that when you hit 28, you would no longer really bother if you celebrate your birthday with a simple party/get-together with friends or not?

This year, Bic didn't have any grand plans (except for dinners/brunches that weren't really hosted on her actual birthday.) She wasn't really fussy too if she just end up just hitting the gym on this supposedly special day. Or just spending a quiet time at home while talking to her Mom over Skype. 

As boring as it may sound, she ended up hanging out with me most of the time during her birthday weekend.

At the eve of her birthday. Jaypee and I surprised her by bringing three colorful balloons and a simple chocolate cake to her flat. Of course, we wouldn't leave her house if we weren't able to eat some slices of the cake!


D-Day: We visited our favorite muffin place for lunch. Muffinry's sandwich is quite pricey and not that great. But their cute barista, Christopher Leow, made her smile during her 28th!

A day after: lunch at Naked Coffee

Quite interesting interior.

I wonder why then have a sexy image of woman like this on the wall? What's the connection with  "Naked Coffee"? Well, even the waiter doesn't know why the cafe is called like that.

Ume-emote na Sarah

Bic, still deciding which dish to try out...




Saturday: Bic invited us for a free Jap buffet. Yahoo!

So kailangan talaga inaantok ang peg?

Ton playing with his tablet.

The first two plates were still fine. I was already about to puke on my third and the succeeding ones.
Stupid me. How do you eat this piece of sh*t?

Halu-halong food is the key a to a happy stomach.

Chin arrived late. Also, he didn't really eat that much.

Ton at Mr. Bean's Cafe while watching/listening to funny Youtuvbe videos.

Bic and Chin
Strolling around town to find a good cafe house

Sunday: Brunch at Spruce


We were 30 minutes early, so Spruce asked us to wait at the lounge area. Good thing it wasn't raining yet that time.

While waiting, we figured we should be taking photos of our selves.

Here's the mandatory shot of Jaypee and myself.

I was wondering if I should get the British or German sausage. I went for the British for no apparent reason. Photo as seen above. On a second thought, I will now go for Germans as they're bigger in circumference and much more red in color. *wink*

Compare this German sausage with British sausage as seen above. Which one do you prefer?

For the past few days, my camera isn't loving me that much any more. I think I've placed it in the wrong setting. Thus my previous photos are quite blurry. I only started using the automatic setting with this photo. See, it captures better images than the previous shots.

Observation: Spruce gets crowded from 2PM to 3:30 PM-ish.

Jaypee at Spruce.
With the birthday girl who will spend the rest of her weeks with extended birthday brunches with other friends. Sharon Cuneta, is that you?








0 comments:

Post a Comment