Beach Bum

I don't like myself too tanned. I'll end up looking like dugyot. That, I know for a fact.

But I love going to the beach! It just relaxes me. It soothes my soul. And it's a great opportunity to bond with your friends. 

The sun. The sand. The beach bodies you can drool from. San Mig Light. Sunsets. Beach parties. I am in love with the thought of it. I get chills by merely thinking of it.

The best by far I've been to is Boracay. Primarily because of the memories I got out of those trips. And mainly also because of the god-sent heavenly bodies you see strutting in the island.  

Phi-Phi is one lovely place too! Scenic mountains, white sands and the green sea. This is ideal for bringing your partner along.

SEX ON THE BEACH it is.

(Anna, Ton and I at Cafe del Mar, Sentosa) 

(Bic, Anna and I at Wavehouse, Sentosa) 

(At Phi-Phi Island, Thailand) 

(At some island in Thailand --- island hopping) 

(Jumpshots. More fun in Thailand.) 

(From Patong Beach en route to Ko Phi-Phi) 

(The ugly side of Phi-Phi) 

(Confused which boat to take) 

(Btw, my face looks like a siopao) 

(This is the place where Leonardo Di Caprio did his "The Beach" movie) 

(Some beach in Phuket)

Signing off,
SuperPao

0 comments:

Post a Comment