Big Blue Fish Productions on Vimeo


Due to the increasing number of videos I've been producing for the past few months, I've finally decided to create my own Vimeo page (https://vimeo.com/bigbluefish) to house all my creations. It became a hobby that I've been enjoying despite the limitations in the available resources I have.

I usually shoot my raw footages using a simple G12 Canon camera (purchased in 2011), then I upload them on my MacBook Pro and edit them with a Final Cut Pro X video editor (a free torrent file which I borrowed from a friend in Melbourne).

I started shooting videos when my friends and I went to Batam back in 2011 for a quick weekend getaway. We started shooting some of our random funny moments and dance moves and turned all of these footages into a MTV-style video. Wearing a director's hat turned out to be fun.

This month, Angel and I decided to shoot a video montage of herself singing and dancing from various iconic locations in Singapore. From the Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade, Tanjong Pagar Railway Station, to Haji Lane, we efficiently finished shooting within half a day.

Without any ounce of hesitation, she managed to confidently pull off this Sara Bareille's parody video of Brave.

Here's our (semi-desperate) take on the music video. Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment