What kept me awake the whole night?



I was wondering the whole night why I was unable to sleep (yes, I didn't sleep up to now... 7:30 A.M.). I thought I was being haunted. Blaming my deceased grandmother or some random ghosts in the house. It was giving me some chills up my spine. My mind was all alert the whole time. I can feel some tingles and palpitations all around my body. I can even feel the surging blood flowing on the side of my right ear. Hence, I can't sleep with my ear covered entirely by a pillow. Otherwise, I'll hear loud drum beats. Then I realized just now... with a clever, random thought (just now), I had the yummiest and largest Iced Soy Green Tea Latte I could ever have from Starbucks last night. I completely forgot, my body reacts negatively from heavy-caffeinated drinks. I think I'll just wait for the time till this potent caffeine wears off from my sleepy body. Maybe around 9 P.M. today?!

In the meantime, I would no longer fight it. I won't sleep then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment